From my mom:
God is good and faithful! One week almost to the hour that Ed went into the OR for his quadruple bypass surgery, we are home! He had lunch which is the best food has tasted to him in over a week, and is currently napping in the recliner…he will likely sit in it more than he ever has! I want to take this chance to thank all of you for your prayers throughout his surgery and this first step of his recovery. We felt so blessed the entire time just knowing how many of you were praying for him. The care at the Heart Hospital was the very best and we are so grateful. Please continue your prayers, as I know there is still a long road for recovery, and so that Ed can be relaxed during this phase…and that I can be a patient caregiver.
I am sure that he will be happy to have visitors after he has a comfortable routine going around here. Call and check or email me at dolberding@indy.rr.com.
Thanks again for everyone’s love and support. We feel truly blessed by all of you!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment