Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Then & Now

A year ago today, this happened...


I remember being so surprised, nervous, and excited about those two pink lines. For a long time, it just didn't feel real. 

A month later, we finally got to see our little peanut and learned that he was growing perfectly. 


And now, a year later, I have my little Liam in my arms. 


It's quite amazing when you think about it...How our little peanut on the ultrasound is now our living, breathing little boy filled with so much personality already...and he's not even 4 months old yet!


God is definitely good!!!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Gah! Crazy how fast a year goes huh? He's precious!

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

😍 happy memory day!

Liberty Pike said...

I know!! A year goes so fast!!

Living then, living now. ;)

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

He is the cutest! God is good!!

Jennie and Husband said...

God is good! SO happy for you and your baby! xo

Nat said...

Isn't it crazy how much life has changed in one year!? I still pinch myself sometimes because I can't believe I really have a baby. PS- Liam is such a cutie- that hair still continues to kill me

 
site design by designer blogs