This little corner of the internet has been seriously neglected over the last couple months. Some days I miss blogging, some days, not so much. Anyways, there's a lot of things I still want to document here, mostly for my own sake, but maybe someone else will enjoy reading about them too.
Funny thing is...they all center around this little guy...
Who apparently is not so little anymore...
Sitting? Already?
Time is flying by! Life is busy, but good, and I wouldn't change a
thing! Hopefully, I'll have more updates for you later this week!
Have a great Monday!
6 comments:
so much hair!!! love this stage... is he babbling a lot? very cute.
He is just so dang cute! And how does he have that much hair already?!
Such a cutie! And I think he looks like you!
Love seeing an update from you! Have missed your blog posts but totally understand how hard it is to find the time, in the same boat over here. Liam really is a doll baby!
SITTING?!?! That's awesome!! Henry can kind of sit up by himself. He's SO CLOSE to having it down. I know he will just be loving life when he can sit up and play with toys. :)
Missed you around the blogosphere. Hope everything else is going great. :)
Look at big boy Liam sitting up! Way to go! I hear you on the time flying by!
Post a Comment