I'm blogging from my phone today, so if my post comes out all wonky, it's totally my phone's fault...
Anyways, who else is excited that the weekend is here? With my work schedule, my weekend starts at 1pm. Granted, my first patient is at 6:30am and my alarm gets set for 4am, but still, I'm done just after lunchtime which is pretty awesome in my book.
Anyways, let's get to my loves this week...
{one}
I'm one month into my "big girl" doctor job, and, so far, I'm loving it. I can't give away many details of it on the bloggity blog, but just know that it's perfect for me right now and the stage of life that I'm in. It's a mix of family medicine and sports medicine, but I have been pleasantly surprised and am seeing more sports medicine than I thought I would! Not to mention that the staff I work with and the patients are fantastic, super nice, and really appreciative. One of my nurses even brought breakfast last Friday to celebrate me finishing boards! What more could you ask for in a co-worker?!??
{two}
This guy.
Liam makes every day brighter, and he can always bring a smile to my face. I just love this little man to pieces.
{three}
I know everyone under the sun has been gushing about how wonderful fall is, and I am no different. I love driving down the road and seeing the beautiful colors on the trees, especially on a sunny day. I had wanted to do family pictures this year, but with having some unpaid time off work with maternity leave and such, we didn't have the extra money this year to splurge on it. I still wanted to get some pics of Liam with all the pretty fall colors, so the other day, we braved the chilly air and took some pictures outside. He loved sitting in the pile of leaves and was so mesmerized by them that he barely looked up for any of the pictures! Here's one of them...I don't want to share too many of them, because one of them may be on our Christmas card!!!
{four}
The changing leaves can only mean one thing...the Holidays are almost here! I don't think I have ever been more excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas...I can't wait to celebrate both with Liam! I am already dreaming up new family traditions I want to start this year. I realize he won't remember them for a few more years, but I love tradition and I want to get started from the beginning!!! The other reason I'm so excited about the holidays...all the cute outfits for our little man! I just love dressing him up :)
{five}
With the end of boards and trying to get back into blogging, I'm feeling like I need to refresh this little space with a new look. Nothing crazy, but just a little something different. Stay tuned; I may have a new design by Monday! {and hopefully more posts for next week too!}
Have a wonderful weekend friends!!!




3 comments:
So happy you are enjoying your job!! How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear more about it :)
And ahh if only we lived closer, id do y'all's pictures in a heartbeat!!
Sounds like a great week! I love the new design!
i love all these things!!
Post a Comment