37 Weeks!
{as of 5.24.13}
FULL TERM!!!!
How Far Along?
37 weeks...3 weeks or 21 days to go
Liam is the size of a stalk of Swiss chard
What is baby up to?
What is baby up to?
Liam is 6.5 lbs and over 19 inches long. His internal and external genital organs are well-developed. If he were to be born now, his lungs would be mature enough to adjust to life outside the womb. While still inside, he continues to practice breathing, moving around, sucking his thumb, and blinking.
Maternity Clothes?
Maternity Clothes?
Yep.
Exercise?
Exercise?
Being sick earlier this week kind of put a damper on things, but thankfully, I've gotten some 2 mile walks in over the last few days. I'm thinking it's now time for Operation: Walk this baby out! :)
Symptoms?
Symptoms?
Swelling, carpal tunnel in my left hand, heartburn, nesting. My belly button is still pretty flat, except if Liam is pushed up against it. Also, still no stretch marks to speak of...fingers crossed that it stays this way!
Sleep?
Sleep?
My sleep was awful early in the week, thanks to the constant headache I had from last Monday morning through Wednesday night. I'm very glad that it got better towards the end of the week, and I even enjoyed a couple days of sleeping in over the weekend.
Food Cravings?
Nope.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Just heartburn/reflux if I eat too much at one time
Gender?
Gender?
Our little buddy...Liam Joseph :)
Movement?
Movement?
Rolls, nudges, and a few strong
kicks here and there. Still getting the hiccups multiple times a day!
Labor Symptoms?
Labor Symptoms?
I've had some crampy feelings over the last couple days, especially while walking on the treadmill. Not sure if that means anything though. I hadn't really made much progress as of my appointment last Wednesday, so we'll see if that's changed at my appointment tomorrow.
What You Miss?
What You Miss?
Same old, same old...my pre-baby body, regular clothes, no swollen hands or feet, and running.
Mood?
Mood?
Happy and excited with a little nervousness in the mix.
Best Moment of the Week?
~More date nights with my hubby this past weekend~
Best Moment of the Week?
~More date nights with my hubby this past weekend~
~Another baby shower with my friends from work~
~Installing the car seat and putting a few more finishing touches on the nursery~
~Installing the car seat and putting a few more finishing touches on the nursery~
~Ordering and buying the last few necessary things off our registry~
Liam, feel free to join the fun anytime! We can't wait to meet you and kiss your sweet face!!!!

6 comments:
youre getting so close! :)
I'm new here (can't remember how I found your blog though!) and also live in IN. We just welcomed our first baby girl two months ago and I just wanted to say congratulations! Your little Liam will be here before you know it! :)
You look so cute!!!! Baby boy will be here so so soon...I'm so excited for you!
Full term- yay!! Good luck tomorrow- I hope you've made some progress! I have zero dilation at 36 weeks- I know it's not a big deal but I was hoping for something! Fingers crossed for you
FULL TERM, ahhhh! So excited for you! Enjoy these last weeks girl, you will miss it! And still walking a treadmill, I am super impressed!!
Whoop whoop! Full term :D come on baby Liam!
Post a Comment