As in, the list of everything we need to do before Liam arrives...
Before I get into that, I do want to share some wonderful news with you. Remember in the last couple of bumpdates that I thought for sure that Liam was breech? Well, I had a friend do an ultrasound yesterday morning at work, and he is head down! Praise the Lord! I was so relieved and happy. Now he just needs to stay that way for a little bit longer! :)
Okay, back to the list. I love making lists, and one day, I decided I needed to make a big list of all things baby-related. At the time, I was starting to feel overwhelmed with everything we still needed to do, and writing it down all in one place made me feel better about it all. So, here goes...
Nursery:
Make ottoman
Buy and install new closet shelf? {still debating on this one}
Buy/make closet clothes dividers
Frame pictures for walls {maternity +/- newborn pics}
Buy clock
Buy cross
Bathroom:
Change out frames
Find something for small floating shelf
Buy wall hooks
Install wall hooks
Other House Stuff:
Find cleaning service to deep clean house
Frame and hang Europe photos {yes, almost a year later!}
Organize bathroom cabinets
Clean and organize office
Miscellaneous:
Take maternity photos
Buy any essentials leftover on registry
Pack my hospital bag
Pack TJ's hospital bag
Pack Liam's hospital bag
Pack diaper bag
As you can see, I think we have a really good handle on things {at least I think we do}, although I'm sure I will think of more things along the way. Anything glaringly obvious that I forgot?
We are hopefully going to be taking our maternity pictures tonight. This is the second time we've had to reschedule due to the weather, so I'm crossing my fingers that the rain showers this afternoon will be minimal. I want to get these done!!!
9 comments:
oh yay im so glad liam flipped!! i thought for sure my little one was never going to and then one day the doc said it was. just one less thing to worry about now :) and man... you better get started on that list haha. good luck!!
Love your list - I checked it against mine to make sure I'm not missing anything before baby arrives!!
You're doing great on your list!! I still have a couple of things I need to get done off of my list. There were some projects I just had to drop because there was NO WAY I was going to get them done (like shampooing the carpets). But oh well. :)
I can't wait to see more of your maternity pictures!! :)
And so happy Liam is head down now! I now you are relieved!
AHH! Don't do that! You are so much further ahead than me and I'm due one week earlier! It makes me panic! Haha! I'm SO happy for you that Liam flipped and that you are so far along in your list.
Now I need to go get some more things done on my list. Haha! The past few days have been a whirlwind of accomplishing things but I still have SO much to do! The baby-friendly/cloth-friendly laundry detergent (went with Charlie's per a friend suggestion) arrives today so I can finally start washing and organizing all her little things once I put the drawer liner in her dresser drawers. :)
This is happening SOOOO soon, Emily!!!! I'm so excited for us!
Ha, you are so much like me! Making lists makes me feel better. Looks like you are doing pretty well on crossing things off!
Looks like you've just got a few small things left to do. I am dying for the nursery reveal :)
I think you're doing great!!!
Yay for heads down! And can't wait to see your maternity pics!!
Post a Comment