Thursday, June 27, 2013

Help needed!

Hey guys! Ever since I had Liam {well, really before that}, I've been thinking that I need to start watermarking my photos. I've heard one too many stories about people "stealing" your pictures, and I really don't want this to happen with pictures of my little Liam. However, I want to know the fastest and easiest way to do this...I know how to do it via PicMonkey, but was wondering if anyone knows how you can do it with iPhoto. I import all my pictures from my DSLR and my iPhone to iPhoto before uploading them to here, so something that works easily in or with iPhoto would be the most practical. I want the least amount of steps, especially if I'm uploading a lot of pictures!!

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Teal Vogue said...

PicMonkey has worked well for me! I am still learning the ropes, though! I also upload all mine from my DSLR into iPhoto, it can be a pain but totally worth it!

..:danielle:.. said...

hmmm this might be a good idea (as opposed to making the blog private like i was going to do.. thats a lot of work!)

Nina said...

There are quite a few plug-ins that you could use, such as:
http://www.bluecrowbar.com/impression/
http://www.iborderfx.com/iborderfx

And here is the whole list of possibilities: https://www.macupdate.com/find/mac/watermark

Callie said...

I use photoshop for my watermarks - it takes forever to do it individually, but I haven't figured out a better way yet. :-/

 
site design by designer blogs