Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random Pinterest Finds

Sorry y'all. You're getting a bunch of random Pinterest stuff today. My brain is a little fried at the moment. I'm writing this post on Tuesday night, and I just finished my post for today {now yesterday}, and I also just wrote my post for tomorrow {Thursday}.

Don't say I didn't apologize in advance.

Now let's get pinning!


Take a map, cut it into 3 pieces, attach it to canvas, then pin all the places you've been! How fun!



Grilled asparagus and feta salad...this looks delish!



Summertime Sangria! So pretty!



Chocolate chip oatmeal cookie pancakes...umm...yes please!
{surely, these don't have any calories either...nope, not one...}



LOVE!



pretty colors



This dress is so fun!



According to my hubby, EVERYTHING {even the plate that's practically clean} needs to soak. 


Linking up with Michelle today....



Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Come back tomorrow...I'm starting our Europe trip recaps, complete with LOTS of pictures! :)

xo, emily

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally guilty of "letting pans soak" too...there are so many better things to do! :) That map is genius!! Such a cool idea!

Joyness Sparkles said...

*Gasp* That map is stunning! So pretty, thank you for sharing it!

***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Asparagus with feta looks awesome.

Sammantha said...

lol i do that to my husband all the time, letting the pans "soak" :) and i thought i was sneaky!

love love love your blog! stop by and say hi sometime!!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

 
site design by designer blogs