Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wanderlust {OHP}

I've been back from Europe for 2 weeks now, and all I can think about is where we're going to go for our next vacation. No joke. I told my hubby that I can't wait for our next trip {like maybe later this fall/early winter - after the bulk of football season is over}, and he was like, Do you think money grows on trees?

Well, no....




Oh, if money {and time} were not an issue.....


I'd have to go back to Paris...I simply loved this city...


...and I love eating outside at French cafes...{it's seriously some of the best people watching ever!}
Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest


I'd also need to go back to Normandy and see some of the stuff we didn't have a chance to see....

Like St. Therese Basilica in Lisieux...


...and Mont St. Michel.


I can't wait to go to Germany and not only visit our relatives in Manheim,
but also experience things like Oktoberfest in Munich...
Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest


...and go back to Berlin. {I went when I was in high school}
Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest


Oh, I can't forget about my strong desire to see Italy...
Source: tumblr.com via Emily on Pinterest


....and Greece.
Source: via Emily on Pinterest


I can't write a travel post without mentioning our ultimate dream vacation, so of course someday, I'm determined that we will go to Tahiti and visit Bora Bora...
Source: thefancy.com via Emily on Pinterest


It's good to have dreams, right?

Where would your dream vacation be?
Where are you going for your next trip?

Source: piccsy.com via Emily on Pinterest


Linking up with Michelle today! Have a great day!

xo, emily

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I know so many people who want to go to Bora Bora. Who wouldn't want to stay in one of those little huts?! I really want to go see Italy and Greece too!

Britt said...

I think I want to go to every place you listed! Researching for the next vacation is always fun even if you never end up going.

Shannon Page said...

Do I EVER know the feeling:) I want to be back in Hawaii so badly it hurts! Your trip sounds amazing! Europe is on my bucket list!

Modern Camelot said...

My husband is so anti vacation and all of those pictures have me SO jealous...I want to go somewhere so bad!!!

 
site design by designer blogs