29 Weeks!
{as of 3.29.13}
How Far Along?
29 weeks...11 weeks or 77 days to go
Liam is the size of a butternut squash
What is baby up to?
What is baby up to?
Liam weighs about 2.5 lbs and is a little over 15 inches long from
head to heel. His head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain, and his muscles and lungs are continuing to mature. His bones are also soaking up lots of calcium to make his bones nice and strong.
Weight Gain?
Weight Gain?
Maybe up 1 lb from last week?
{Not counting yesterday's Easter feasts, of course}
Maternity Clothes?
Maternity Clothes?
Yep.
Exercise?
Exercise?
I walked on the treadmill every morning this past week. Best way to start the day by far! Saturday was a beautiful day, so I ventured out to my favorite running trail. I ended up walking 1 mile and actually running an entire mile too! I was pretty proud of myself....and of course I rewarded myself with a {decaf} iced mocha latte. :)
Symptoms?
The SI joint pain was even a little worse this past week...it was pretty bad later in the day on Saturday. Thankfully, it had eased up by the time I got up yesterday morning.
Sleep?
Sleep?
Not too bad.
Food Cravings?
Food Cravings?
Since finding out that I'm not diabetic, I've been having my fill of sweets. I made a banana cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting for our Easter dinner last night...it was delicious.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Nope.
Gender?
Gender?
Liam Joseph :)
Movement?
Movement?
He was moving nonstop on Friday -- all day long -- and I loved every second of it. He's been a little more chill the last couple days...I think he wore himself out with all of Friday's activity.
What You Miss?
What You Miss?
Getting around easily...it's getting harder and harder everyday.
Mood?
Mood?
Happy and excited! I can't wait to meet this little guy!
Best Moment of the Week?
Lots of good stuff this week...
~Celebrating Easter with our families~
~Passing my 3 hour gestational diabetes test~
~Getting an outside run in~
~Having multiple random strangers tell me that I was a cute pregnant lady~
~Getting the curtains and light hung in the nursery~
~Even more good news with the whole job thing~
Have a great week! Happy April!


4 comments:
You look great! Good job on the walking- I've been trying to do 1-2 miles every day and I swear it's making a huge difference in how I feel.
hehe i love it when strangers tell me im a cute pregnant lady too! better than the alternative i suppose haha. happy easter/april!
You're getting so close!! Looking adorable! :)
You look adorable! So glad the follow-up glucose test came back negative!
Post a Comment