32 Weeks
{as of 4.19.13}
How Far Along?
32 weeks...8 weeks or 56 days to go
Liam is the size of a jicama
What is baby up to?
Liam weighs 3.75 lbs and is almost 17 inches long. He will be gaining a third to half of his birth weight in the next 7-8 weeks! He has toenails, fingernails, and some real hair on his head too!
Maternity Clothes?
Yep.
Exercise?
We did soooo much walking in San Diego...my feet are still sore!
Symptoms?
Some swelling, heartburn, a little back pain. I think I'm getting into the uncomfortable stage, but still, I can't complain too much.
Sleep?
Sleep?
I only get up once or twice to go to the bathroom plus a couple more times to change position. Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep last night despite being so exhausted yesterday. Needless to say, today is definitely going to be a struggle!
Food Cravings?
We ate a TON of seafood last week in San Diego...including getting mussels 3 times over the course of 6 days. Everything was so good and fresh out there! :)
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Just some heartburn if I eat too much or too fast.
Gender?
Gender?
Liam Joseph :)
Movement?
Lots of rolls, nudges, kicks and punches. He's still getting the hiccups at least twice a day too! Movement?
What You Miss?
My pre-baby body...I can't wait to get back in shape!
Mood?
Happy that we had a WONDERFUL time in San Diego {I'll be posting some recaps over the next week or so}! It was a great conference for me, but it was also wonderful to get to spend some time with just me and TJ since we will be a family of 3 very, very soon! I'm also relieved to be back home...I won't be leaving again till after Liam's here!
Best Moment of the Week?
I had a doctor's appointment this morning, and I was measuring right on track and Liam's heartbeat was 144...perfect!
We have our maternity pictures scheduled for this Saturday evening. I hope the weather is nice! You can check out our photographer's blog here.
Can I go back to the beach now???


9 comments:
You look amazing, Emily! So glad you had fun on your trip, love love love that dress, and I always look forward to these posts each week!
You look SOO good!!!! Isn't it crazy how soon our babies will be here?!
You look great!!! Can't wait to see those maternity pics- that's the same photographer my sisters used for newborn shots :)
Cute pics! You look great! :)
you look fabulous!! glad you had an awesome time... im so jealous of all the mussels!!!!
You look great! Sounds like San Diego was a great trip! Can you believe you only have 8 weeks until your due date?!
You are so pretty, mommy!! He will be here before y'all know it!!
Beautiful pics :D So happy you had such a great time in SD. Super jealous of the mussels and all the yummy seafood! I'm hoping we can take a trip this summer once we settle into a routine with Elliott :) We'll need a break from the Phoenix heat lol
Gorgeous beach bump pics!! :))
Post a Comment