Wednesday, April 3, 2013

check out my new digs!!

You may notice that it looks a little different around here today...yesterday, the wonderful and talented Shannon of Shannon Page Design installed my new custom blog design! I am so happy with it, and she couldn't have been easier to work with!

So, if you're still reading in Google Reader or reading this in an email, click on over and check out my new look!

Thanks again, Shannon!!!


11 comments:

Nikki said...

LOVE the new layout! So fun!

Shannon Page said...

YAY I'm so glad you love it! It was so great working with you:)

Emily C said...

oh I love the new look!!!

Emily said...

So cute, Emily! Am I noticing a color trend with Liam's nursery? ;) It looks great!

The Sweetest Thing said...

AH! I absolutely LOVE it! so perfect!!!

Brianna Tucker said...

love shannon! She just re-did my blog a few weeks ago!

Nat said...

Love it!! Shannon did my blog too, she's great

Jenn @ Party of One said...

LOVE IT! Looks fantastic :)

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Oooooh love this! I know where the color inspiration came from :D

Mrs. Eckelmann said...

I think the new design looks great!

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Loving the new layout girly!!!

 
site design by designer blogs