Monday, April 15, 2013

Bumpdate! {31 Weeks!}

31 Weeks
{as of 4.12.13}


How Far Along? 
31 weeks...9 weeks or 63 days to go
Liam is the size of 4 navel oranges 
 
What is baby up to?
 Liam weighs about 3.3 lbs and is over 16 inches long from head to heel. He can turn his head from side to side, and his little arms and legs are continuing to plump up!

Maternity Clothes?
  Yes! Although I can still manage a pre-baby shirt or cardigan here and there.

Exercise? 
I walked 6 out of 7 days this past week. Woo hoo!
 
Symptoms?
The SI pain has improved dramatically with some simple exercises one of the physical therapists at work suggested. That improvement in itself is awesome...I hated having pain with every step I took! The warmer weather has my hands and feet swelling up a bit...so much so that I only wore my wedding band to work this week. I also invested in a pair of compression socks for our plane trip this week!

Sleep? 
Not too bad. I'm up once or twice to go to the bathroom...maybe a couple more times to change position.

Food Cravings? 
Nope.

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
No, but if I eat too much or too fast, the heartburn/reflux starts. Thank goodness for Tums and Zantac.

Gender?
Liam Joseph :) 

Movement?
Lots of rolls and nudges with some kicks and punches thrown in. He also gets the hiccups at least twice a day!
 
What You Miss?
  Not having to worry about swelling hands and feet...it's just not comfortable!

Mood?
Excited for our trip to San Diego, but also nervous about flying cross-country this late in the game. I'm all prepared with a note from my doctor, a copy of my prenatal records, and I'll be rocking my compression socks on the plane. It'll be nice to get away one last time with just me and the hubby...I have a feeling it will be a very long time before that happens again!
 
Best Moment of the Week? 
Another perfect doctor's appointment last Wednesday...it's crazy that I'm going every two weeks now! I also have to say that I am so thankful for an awesome OB/GYN. She is so sweet, kind, and patient. Love her!

Scheduling our maternity pictures...crossing my fingers for some beautiful weather on April 27!
 
~~~~~

I'm not sure how much I'll be posting over the next week, but follow me on Instagram {@pagingdrgrace} for lots of San Diego pics!

7 comments:

Nat said...

You look great! Have fun on your trip!! The swelling has started for me too- I'm not a fan at all. My left ankle is worse than my right and after a long walk this weekend I elevated and iced it which made a huge difference. I know I just need to accept that inevitable that it's going to happen no matter what!

Emily said...

Enjoy your trip! I can't believe how soon Liam will be here :)

Clara said...

Your blazer is adorable! I'm keeping my eyes out for one. Enjoy your trip!

Allie Brooks said...

I can't believe how close you are to meeting sweet baby Liam! Enjoy your trip.. you look fabulous!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

You look fantastic friend :) I hope you have a great time in SD! Try the Blue Water Grill if you are around it at all--it was featured on Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives and it is delicious. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Callie said...

I can't believe you're 31 weeks already! Can't wait to hear about the trip, and you look so cute and tiny for 31 weeks!

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

I love your blazer! Where did you get it?! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and i'll be stalking your instagram for pics :)

 
site design by designer blogs