33 Weeks!
{as of 4.26.13}
How Far Along?
33 weeks...7 weeks or 49 days to go
Liam is the size of a pineapple
What is baby up to?
Liam weighs a little over 4 lbs and is 17 inches long or even a little longer. He will continue gaining about a half pound per week until he's born. The level of amniotic fluid has hit its peak this week, so there's more of Liam than there is fluid surrounding him, making all his movements more noticeable to me. His skeleton is hardening, and his immune system is developing along with the help of antibodies from me!
Maternity Clothes?
Yep, but still a few non-maternity things here and there.
Exercise?
With my feet recovering from walking so much in San Diego plus adjusting from the time change {i.e. I didn't get much sleep last week, only 5-6 hours per night}, exercise wasn't a priority. I think I still managed 3-4 times, but I'm hoping to do a little better this week!
Symptoms?
The swelling has been much better this week. I'm getting heartburn in the evenings, but thankfully, a Zantac usually takes care of it. The other day, I thought my belly button was starting to pop out, but I think it was just the way Liam was positioned. We'll see if that changes in the next few weeks.
Sleep?
Sleep?
Like I said above, last week wasn't the best in the sleep department. I was very happy to be able to sleep in both Saturday and Sunday mornings...TJ and I need to soak that up because our days of sleeping in are numbered!
Food Cravings?
Not too much, although, as I'm writing this, a piece of cake sounds really good...
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Heartburn, but that's it.
Gender?
Gender?
Liam Joseph :)
Movement?
My days are full of his kicks, rolls, and nudges. I'm pretty sure he's still breech {I checked an ultrasound at work a couple weeks ago and he was then}, so he likes to kick my bladder {literally}, which is not so much fun. I'm crossing my fingers that he'll figure out within the next couple weeks that it's more comfortable to be head down...I want to avoid a c-section if possible!! Movement?
What You Miss?
I really can't wait to get back to running. I know going to watch my dad and some friends run the Mini Marathon next weekend is going to make me really miss it!
Mood?
Excited! My baby shower is less than 2 weeks away, and I'm pumped that my 3 best friends from college are all going to make it. I can't wait to spend the weekend with family and friends!
Best Moment of the Week?
The nursery is really coming together, and I love it! My mom finished
the dresser this weekend, and we got the shower curtain hung up in his
bathroom too. We just have to finish the crib skirt, then it's time to do all
the fun decorating! :)
And I thought I was big at 23 weeks....ha.


4 comments:
Looking great!! 49 days- the count down is really on now! I feel like the third trimester is flying by.
You look so good!!! Way to go on the nursery!! We have just about everything but we need to paint the walls and the dresser and changing table then we can assemble the room. I simply can't wait!!!
You look so great!!! I have dealt with heartburn my ENTIRE pregnancy (since week 6) and have had to be on a prescription for it. It is the worst. And I still have to take Tums regularly. Can't wait for that part to go away !
Heartburn--boo :( Glad the Zantac is helping.
Love the comparison photo--it's crazy how fast these bellies grow.
A piece of cake sounds delicious right about now to me too ha!
Post a Comment